Miyerkules, Enero 16, 2013

"A whole new world" | A new fantastic point of view

Thanks Antoniette Pulutan for the photos! :)

I was looking through our photos from the past and I saw this from my friends album and made me realize how lucky I am to be "me"...

4 years in college isn't a joke, I have made some choices and broke some promises, I also had some ups and downs during those years but what keeps me standing is the fact that I have more things to be really happy about, I have a lot more blessings than problems, I may not have the perfect life but I have a life that some of the people around me doesn't have, and I am truly thankful for that.

more than just being a student for 4 long years, I also learned how to appreciate both sides of life and somehow become appreciative of what God is giving me til now. I also learned how hard it was to be a teacher to little kids like them (What more kung sa highschool at college ka nagtuturo?) it was an eye opener for us.

Minsan bago ka magreklamo sa buhay mo, naisip mo bang may mga taong mas nahihirapan at may mga tao din na mas mabigat pa ang problema kaysa sa "Lovelife mo?" (HAHA) oo hindi natin problema ang problema nila, ang piont ko matuto tayong magpasalamat sa kung anong mayroon tayo kaysa magreklamo ng magreklamo sa mga bagay na di naman talaga siguro para sa'yo... :)

Appreciate life, have big smile and just keep moving on! :)

Photos By: Antoniette Pulutan

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento