Sabado, Hulyo 6, 2013

The Reason why Camera's are Invented

Remember my story about Nona, the birthday girl I blogged about last July 1? I mentioned the name Justine, she's with Nona on my first day of school story and yes she's also a very dear friend to me and guess what, it's her BIRTHDAY today!

and because she wanted this, I'll give her a very special place in my blog, teehee!

Justine has been a friend for almost five years now. I don't usually count the years of any relationship I have with friends because they are what I call FRIENDS but this time I kind of count every thing in my life, coz I think my friends are such blessings to me and they say "count our blessings". Anyhow, I've got a lot of things to share when it comes to my friends but this one is special coz i'll only talk about our very own, MULTIMEDIA PRINCESS & HASHTAG SELFIE FRIEND, Justine Dianne Dador.

Well, I don't wanna say that she love's taking pictures of herself, but she really does, even if its not her camera phone, even if its not her camera, as long as she can take pictures with it and as long as the camera is working she will never let you down (haha). 


oh look at that, a lot of selfie for you! haha
Aside from being all those funny things we call her, Justine or Joo without "H" is, first ofcourse also a CUM LAUDE, yes Nona and Joo are two equally intelligent friends of mine (do i like being surrounded by very intelligent people?haha) aside from that she is also a tiny bit MADALDAL or should I say naturally born Communication Student like all of my classmates, and lastly, she is a friend and when I say a friend I mean a FRIEND, she never gives up on a person and with my experiences with her I knew that she never gave up on me, I just can't forget that incident when I shouted infront of her face, I clearly remember this, after shouting I saw her crying on our way out of the campus, it's about a school activity that we misunderstood. I felt so rude and guilty about what I did and immediately after I landed home I texted her and said sorry, and she replied saying "Okay lang Je naiintindihan ko" and I felt even worst because for me it's not okay to shout at someone out of nonsense projects in school, that's rude and unacceptable, and for her to understand me, she must be really someone I should know more. From then on I said to myself that no guy should act like what I did out of nonsense reasons specially if its a girl, Girls are too soft that one wrong move can actually break them. And I should thank Justine for letting me learn that lesson. She is indeed a Friend to all of us and  I can attest to that!



and now to the funny side of her, she is a very very SLOW person, slow in terms of taking jokes/punchlines, she will always be the last one laughing when all of us has got over a joke, I don't know why, maybe there's a process of analysis in her mind that every punchline will not work for her, she needs time to process things first before reacting and after reacting it takes too long for her to get over she will continue laughing about it and after a few hours you'll hear her say "naalala ko yung joke mo kanina utas na ko" (utas means almost died about laughing, in our own vocabulary, haha) that's how Joo is and we love that about her. 



Joo is also a sweetheart, she never forgets to greet us. It's very polite of her to always start the greeting and it helps when some of us are not in the mood, she love's going out and hanging out with us that she almost forgot about having a boyfriend, that's how she loves us and we appreciate that though we don't tolerate her being like that, I remember when we were almost like, scolding her for not always having time with his boyfriend. Joo we are not getting any younger, and we are your friends we will always be here, we only want the best for you that's why we want you to spend more time with your boyfriend, get to know him better, okay? haha! 



anyway, that was a lot! All I wanted to say is Happy Birthday! haha Love you sooooo much Joo, stay selfie este pretty! 

PS: grab mo na lang ang photos alam kong bet na bet mo yang mga yan! hahahaha wag lang yung last ang lakas makathrowback nun eh haha!

1 komento:

  1. Awww. Touching na may halong sermon. Haha! You know me so well, Satera! Thank you!!!!!

    TumugonBurahin